What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Your formula for climbing success
- Learn what Monica Lewinsky said about a factor that demotivates many climbers
- Learn a little exercise to improve suppleness for stemming and Egyptians
- Learn why leaving a climb may be the best way of getting up it
- Learn how Kurt Albert’s paint pot changed climbing forever
- Learn why the colour yellow may mean failure not success
- You Will Learn Who Are The Best People To Climb With.
- Learn how to avoid finger injuries by using a kettle
- You Will Learn How To Improve Technique and Power.
- Learn how to use a piece of paper to climb harder
- Learn the things not to do on a scary trad lead
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Climb Three Grades Harder scores 74.04/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.howtoclimbthreegradesharder.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $24.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: howtoclimbthreegradesharder.com you’ll also be taken through to howtoclimbthreegradesharder.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)